NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY : AGENCY ANNUAL /5 YEAR PLAN
The Covington Consortium, consisting of the Housing Authority of Covington, KY (HAC) and the City of Covington /Housing Choice Voucher Program, developed its Agency Plan in compliance with the Quality Housing and Work Responsibility Act of 1998.
Effective February 11 , 2022 the Plan and pertaining documents will be available for public viewing at:
- The Housing Authority of Covington, 2300 Madison Avenue, Covington, 41014
The Housing Authority of Covington’s Property Management Offices at:
- Latonia Terrace, 2940 Madison Ave, Covington, 41015
- City Heights, 2500 Todd, Covington, 41011
- Golden Tower, 50 E. 11th Street Covington, 41011
Agency hours are 8:00 a.m. -4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, excluding national, state and local holidays. The documents are likewiseavail-ableontheagency’s website at www.hacov.org. For more information, call 859.491.5311.
The Plan and pertaining documents will also be available for public viewing at:
- Covington City Hall, Housing Development Office, 20 West Pike Street, Covington, 41011
- Kenton County Public Library, 502 Scott Street, Covington, 41011
- Legal Aid of the Bluegrass, 104 East 7th Street, Covington, 41011
The Housing Authority of Covington’s Board of Commissioners’ will convene a Public Hearing to discuss the Agency Annual / Five-Year Plan and solicit comments regarding proposed activities.
The Hearing will begin at 4:30 p.m. on April 20, 2022, at the Housing Authority of Covington, 2300 Madison Avenue, Covington,KY, in the lower level conference room. The Administration Building is an accessible building.
Due to COVID–19 restrictions, the public is invited but space is limited to the first 10 in-person attendees. As an alternative to in-person attendance, you may submit questions / comments in writing to email@example.com by Tuesday, 4/19/22. All questions/comments submitted via the website will be read aloud during the Wednesday, 4/20/22 Public Hearing. Responses to all comments/questions will be posted in writing to www.hacov.org within 5 working days.