We are now accepting housing applications for Golden Tower (55+) Only!
(AS OF MARCH 2021, WAITING LISTS for all other sites ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.)
Effective March 31-May 30, 2023, the Housing Authority of Covington will be accepting applications for Golden
Tower only. Golden Tower is a 16-story residential community in Covington, KY with a mix of studio and one bedroom units. All applicants MUST be ages 55+. Visit our website at www.hacov.org for more information or pick up an application at 2300 Madison Ave., Covington, KY 41014.
To qualify, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- All household members must be 55 or older.
- Must have a good landlord/rental history.
- Must pass a background screening.
- Obtain an application.
• Applications may be printed from our website at www.hacov.org.
• Applications can be picked up in the front lobby located at 2300 Madison Ave., Covington, Ky 41014 during normal business hours. Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Persons with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, may call the Housing Authority of Covington to make special arrangements 859-491-5311
• Applications can be mailed upon request. Please allow at least 7 business days to receive the application via mail.
- Complete application.
• All information MUST be filled out.
• Applicant must provide copies of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Identification Card/Driver’s License
- Proof of ALL income including but not limited to Social Security, SSI/SSDI Award Letters, 4 most recent paycheck stubs, proof of self-employment, retirement/pension, etc.
- Submit application.
• Application will be accepted at 2300 Madison Ave., Covington, KY 41014 during normal business hours. Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Application may also be mailed to Housing Authority of Covington, 2300 Madison Ave. Covington, KY 41014.
Once your application has been submitted and all information has been verified, it will take time to process. The Housing Authority of Covington will contact you once you have been accepted and placed on the waiting list. The Housing Authority of Covington will also notify you if you are ineligible and why. If you have any questions about the process, please contact the Leasing Department at 2300 Madison Ave., Covington KY 41014 859-491-5311
What Can You do?
Stay in contact with the Housing Authority of Covington and notify them of any changes immediately. Delays in doing so will result in a delay in processing your application.